160 abundantly illustrated pages to report on world animation in all its diversity and creativity.
• A 160-page mook-style magazine (19.5 x 24.7 cm) dedicated to the art of animation.
• A collectable magazine published twice a year.
• A reference review, written by specialists and by the artists themselves.
• N ° 1 and n ° 2 available in bookstores.
• Subscription to 2 issues (free shipping).
• A joint edition of la NEF Animation, WARM and la Cinémathèque québécoise.
In each issue, find the sections : Dossier, Portrait, Films & Series, Past Present, Work in Progress, La Fabrique de l ‘animation and Voice over, giving pride of place to interviews, in-depth articles, reviews and illustrations.