After its first two issues published in January and October 2020,BLINK BLANK, la revue du film d’animation is adopting a six-monthly rhythm in 2021 with a spring / summer publication in April and an autumn / winter publication in October.
We are pleased to announce that BLINK BLANK n ° 3 Spring / Summer 2021 will be available in bookstores from April 2, 2021.
Share on social networks :
Au sommaire du n°3
Rencontres avec Michel Gondry, Peter Lord, Yamamura Kôji, Chintis Lundgren, Fernando Trueba et Javier Mariscal…
Portfolio de Michèle Lemieux
Textes de Philippe Meirieu et de Justine Vuylsteker
Hommage : 60 ans du festival d’Annecy
BLINK BLANK in short, it is:
- 160 abundantly illustrated pages to report on world animation in all its diversity and creativity.
- A biannual mook-type magazine.
- A reference review, written by specialists and by the artists themselves.
- A co-publishing by WARM, NEF Animation and la Cinémathèque québécoise.
- A printed journal available in bookstores, online and by subscription (+ digital version on Scopalto).
more info on the BLINK BLANK website : revue-blinkblank.com
These articles may interest you …
Publication of the book Paysages désorientés by Agnès Besson and Laurent Vignais on November 26, 2021.
In the fall of 2021, our Photo-Graphie collection welcomes a newcomer: Paysages désorientés, a new...
Pascal le Gall is known for his practice of jazz and « experimental » music (tree records on the...
A new season starts for WARM. The sixth.At the same time, we are inaugurating this new site whose...
On June 24, we had the pleasure of welcoming Benjamin Thomas for a meeting at the Albert-Legendre...